The other day I had to figure out how to create private NPM packages for plugins, some of them used in Ionic 3/4 projects, hosted using a private Nexus server.
Here are some of the information that ended up learning quite a bit from.
- Use ng-packagr to create a plugin
- Might be an issue for Ionic
- Scoped NPM packages
- Nexus private registry setup
- How to make Angular libraries like a pro
- Angular Package Format
- Peer dependencies12 in NPM
- semantic-release with CLI vs standard
Modules in Angular
- [Feature modules][feature-module] in Angular
forRoot()to make singleton services from inside modules. [feature-module]: https://angular-2-training-book.rangle.io/handout/modules/feature-modules.html